- High Durability in Mechanical Parts, Motor and Carbon Brush
- 3 Operation Modes – Hammering, Hammering with Rotation, Rotation
- Speed and Torque in Reverse are the same as Forward Rotation by Using Brush Holder Unit
- One-Touch Sliding Chuck for Easy Bit Change
- Easy-to-Operate Large Trigger Switch and Lock-on Button
- Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Reversing, SDS Plus, Torque Limiter and Carry Case. Tool Sold Without Bit
About the Brand
Makita Corporation is a Japanese manufacturer of power tools. Founded on March 21, 1915, it is based in Anjō, Japan, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States. Annual sales were equivalent to $2.9 billion in 2012. Makita assembles a significant number of their tools sold in North America in their Buford, Georgia factory. With nearly 100 years of experience in advanced motor design, Makita applies the latest innovation to engineer and manufacture the best power tools in the world. Makita Power Tools have more power and less weight, and are more compact and more efficient than any other. At jobsites around the world, professional users are dumping the old, getting the new and gearing-up with Makita. Makita offers more solutions for the professional trade.