- Always well-organised: maintain an overview, forget nothing, save time and hassle
- Individually adaptable: with made-to-measure and flexible inlays for tools, accessories and consumables
- Transporting with a system: connect and separate multiple BOXXes due to the patented click connection
- Load quickly and drive safely: fits the German TuV-tested in-vehicle equipment system from SORTIMO perfectly and without an adapter
- Extremely robust: impact-resistant, splash-protected, lid with load-bearing capacity of up to 100 kg, each BOXX can carry up to 25 kg
- Look professional: on every jobsite and at customer’s premises
The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. The core success factors are dedicated associates and a furious pace of innovation. Each year, Bosch launches more than 100 new power tools into the global market.
The Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in more than 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries.
This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth. With all its products and services, Bosch enhances the quality of life by providing solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Bosch celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2011. To learn more about Bosch Worldwide, visit: http://www.bosch.com/en/com/home/index.php