- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,200 RPM for proven performance
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (11.4 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Large cutting capacity (3″” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-50°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
About the Brand
Makita Corporation is a Japanese manufacturer of power tools. Founded on March 21, 1915, it is based in Anjō, Japan, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States. Annual sales were equivalent to $2.9 billion in 2012. Makita assembles a significant number of their tools sold in North America in their Buford, Georgia factory. With nearly 100 years of experience in advanced motor design, Makita applies the latest innovation to engineer and manufacture the best power tools in the world. Makita Power Tools have more power and less weight, and are more compact and more efficient than any other. At jobsites around the world, professional users are dumping the old, getting the new and gearing-up with Makita. Makita offers more solutions for the professional trade.